Here Are The Top 10 Benefits Of Yoga You Must Know –
1) Yoga has always been used for physical, mental and spiritual benefits. Today’s medical research has proved that Yoga is a boon for both human beings physically and as well as mentally.
2) Where the gym is exercised only for a certain part of the body, it is the exercise that makes the part of the body, glands, by yoga, which then makes the body organ functioning smoothly.
3) Yoga practice increases the power of fighting diseases. Even young people can remain young, they shine on the skin, the body becomes healthy, powerful and strong.
4) Where yoga can provide muscle strength to one side, by which the lean slender person becomes also strong and powerful. On the other hand, regular practice of yoga also reduces fat from the body, thus yoga is beneficial for both agriculture and macro.
5) Due to regular practice of yoga it provides muscle exercise to a good extent. And make the yoga the daily habit.
6) Benefits of Pranayam – Pranayama and Meditation, Yoga is very beneficial for the body like yoga, through pranayam, there is control over the movement of breath, which gives great benefit to the respiratory related diseases. Pranayama is very beneficial in diseases like asthma, allergy, sinocytosis, cold nose and also increases the ability to absorb oxygen from lungs to which the body cells get more oxygen which has positive effect on the whole body.
7) Benefits of meditation – Meditation is also the most important part of Yoga. Nowadays meditation is promoting more in our country, today’s materialism has increased in the wadi culture due to day-night running, pressure of work, distrust in relations etc. Tension has increased. There is nothing better than meditation in such a situation, deep mental stress is felt, deep inner peace is felt, work gets increased, sleep is good. The concentration of mind and perception increases. One must practice yoga daily.
8) Yoga reduces the level of blood sugar and also reduces LDL or bad cholesterol. Yoga is extremely beneficial for diabetic patients. Read also: How do diabetes control?
9) Some studies have found that some yogasons and medications improve the pain of arthritis, back pain etc. and decreases the need for medication.
10) Yoga increases immunity to the body and decreases your dependence on medicines. Many studies have proven that the patients of asthma, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes have become completely healthy by doing yoga. In essence, yoga is not only a physical exercise or a remedy to remove diseases but is a life-giving method to improve life.
All the best wishes to all of you, International Yoga Day International Yoga Day, celebrated on 21st June. Let us adopt all yoga to make our life successful and meaningful.