Some Health Related Issues With Height
Looking taller, is what everyone admires for. Health has always been a matter of concern for all of us. People of short height often suffer from low confidence and inferiority complex when they come face to face with their taller counterparts. However there are a wide range of products available in the market that promises you to give the 100% results in increase in height, they often don’t work as intended.
Altogether the height is one thing that depend on the genes and on the right kind of food and proper exercise in some extent. The age from 2-15 years is the time when you need to take a very good, and a proper care of the diet you need to take. Men continue to grow till the age of twenty five whereas women attain there full height by the age of eighteen or nineteen.
List Of Foods You Need to Include In Your Diet To Look Taller
- Proteins : Proteins are the building blocks of our body and thus can help increase height by building various tissues. They contain amino acids which are designed for growth hormones and are essential for maintaining healthy bones, muscles, tissues, organs, skin and teeth.
- They act as enzymes also which stimulate the biochemical reactions of the body such as digestion, respiration and excretion. Lack of protein may cause problems like muscle mass loss, abnormal growth, weak immune system and inadequate mental development.
- Therefore, carbohydrates should be replaced with foods that are rich in protein such as fish, eggs, milk and legumes. Also protein increases height and make you look taller.
- Minerals : Foods containing minerals like magnesium, phosphorus, fluoride, iodine, iron and manganese also play an important role in increasing height and body growth.
- Calcium is a vital mineral essential for the growth and maintenance of strong bones. Carbonated drinks, excessive salts, sugar, fat, and coffee should be restricted as they act as calcium inhibitors, thus adversely affecting your growth. Illegal drugs and excessive smoking can also stunt your growth and have other detrimental effects on your health.
- Vitamins : Vitamin D is a vital for the development of strong and healthy bones and its deficiency can result in impaired growth, weak bones and short statute. Moreover, it is required by the body for the adsorption of calcium. Apart from Vitamin D other vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 or riboflavin, vitamin C or ascorbic acid and vitamin F are also required for normal growth. These are mostly contained in fruits and vegetables.
1. Milk : Calcium is vital for the growth and maintenance of strong bones and acts as a height booster. Milk is an excellent source of calcium. Besides, it has vitamin A which preserves calcium in the body. It also contains proteins which help in building our cells. Milk can be easily digested and facilitates maximum assimilation of proteins. Skimmed milk is free from fat and contains 100% protein. At least 2 to 3 glasses of milk is recommended daily.
2. Dairy Foods : In addition to milk, dairy foods should also be consumed for having an effect on height. Dairy foods such as cheese, paneer, yoghurt, ice cream are rich in vitamins A, B, D, and E. They also contain protein and calcium. Vitamin D and calcium are essential for growth. Deficiency in vitamin D can result in low height gain. Getting proper calcium is also important, basically during puberty.
3. Chicken : Chick is one of the highest sources of proteins among animal foods. In fact, it provides greater amount of proteins in the body for building tissues and muscles.
4. Beef : Apart from the chicken, beef is the very important source of protein and also contain lots of fats which increases the cholesterol levels as well.
5. Eggs : Again is a very good source of protein. Their white albumen has 100% protein and one should avoid the yolk as it contain fat. Egg also contain vtamin B2, which is also known as riboflavin. In order to increase height, 3 to 6 eggs should be taken on the daily process.
Tips To Look Taller
Look taller !!!! Many young girls cannot feel beautiful due to their short stature. Typically, we are starting to grow in adolescence, and the length of this development phase dependents on personal predisposition and genes. Hence one of us is tall, the other is short. However, there are some fashion tricks that will make even very small girls feel like long-leg models.
- Vertical Strips
Clothes in stripes are the best friends of short women. But only if that they have the right arrangements. If you choose vertical strips, you can expect your silhouette to look slender and tall. Do not decide on clothes with horizontal stripes. They significantly shorten the silhouette and make it lok even wider. It is all so logical.
- Bell Bottom Pants
Bell bottom pants are very fashionable nowadays, it was worn by people in 90’s but today girls love to wear them. They are super comfortable which can optically add a few centimeters to your height. The secret of these bell bottom pants are that the leg appear to have no ends and under the broad pantleg you can easily hide high-healed shoes.
- High Heels
Of course high heels!! All the short ladies love high heels. As such shoes make you look few inches taller and smarter too. We have an amazing shoe colors too try going for the nude shades, which will not grab much attention. High heels make your legs appear long and make you look graceful and presentable even.
- Small Handbags
Yes, it too makes the heavy difference in your appearance. As we all know girls take handbags to everywhere they go, it is an important necessity. But their choice of it is not as obvious as we think. What happens is as we have so much of things to carry along we hurriedly go for bigger bags, but the big bag by the short ladies can further emphasize the effect of their growth. So short girls try carrying small bags to make yourselves look taller.
- Pencil Skirts
This type of skirt is an ideal choice for shorter ladies. Pencil skirts slender the whole figure and opticallly extend the legs. To make the effect look even more visible, choose the skirts taht have a cut in the middle.
- Hairstyle And Accessories
Absolutely long, silky hair looks very good when you open. But for short girls its a big NO. Try making a hair bun, which is a bit high. Even you can have high ponies to cover your low growth. Accessories are equally important. Try and choose long necklaces or pendants.